*The competition has now closed*
It’s competition time!
Sinful Press has teamed up with the organisers of Eroticon, the UK’s prestegious erotica convention, to bring you the mother of all prizes… A weekend delegate ticket to Eroticon 2017 worth £170!
The conference is taking place in London on March 4th and 5th, and brings together authors, sex bloggers, publishers, artists, designers and many more. More information can be found on their website.
But, of course, we are going to make you work for this fantastic prize 😉
To enter, you have to:
- Write a piece of erotica flash fiction of no more than 1000 words based on the picture prompt below. Don’t worry if you’re not a professional author; the most important thing is to have some creative fun.
- Post your story on your blog and include the competition badge somewhere on your post, making sure it links back to THIS post.
- Submit the direct link to your post to the Linky tool below.
- If you don’t have a blog you can send your entry to Lisa Jenkins at email@example.com (make sure you include your name and Twitter or Facebook handle.) Your stories will be published here.
- Only one entry per author.
- Absolutely no bestiality, child abuse or paedophilia.
Terms and Conditions:
- The winning entry will be selected by Lisa Jenkins of Sinful Press. The judge’s decision is final.
- You must be over 18 to enter.
- The competition will close on the 25th of November at 11pm GMT.
- The results will be published on this site during the week of the 5th December.
- The prize is a non transferable full weekend pass ticket to Eroticon 2017. *Any expenses incurred to attend the conference will be the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner agrees to abide by the event behaviour policy of Eroticon.
- The prize cannot be sold on to anyone else or returned for a cash payment.
- The competition is open worldwide.
- The winning entry agrees to have their story republished on the Sinful Press site.
Finally, huge thanks to Molly Moore for all her help with organising this competition. If you’re not already a fan of her blog, Molly’s Daily Kiss, please give her some love.